Our King Pin Lock secures the trailer to prevent cab hook up. This locking device is made of solid steel and is supplied with a high security Abloy lock cylinder.
- Secures the trailer to prevent cab hook up
- Solid steel construction, supplied with an Abloy High Security Lock Cylinder
Our Air Brake Valve-Knob Lock will lock the dash air brake valves to secure set air brakes. This will fit most screw off knobs.
- Locks the dash air brake valves with 3" centers
- Secures set air brakes
Our Glad Hand Cuff Locks will secure the air line between the cab and the trailer and this comes in either plastic or steel construction.
- Secures air lines between cab and the trailer
- Steel or plastic construction
- Can be keyed alike or keyed different
Our Gear Down Lock will prevent the raising of the landing gears, constructed of solid spring steel and comes with a hardened steel Cobra Universal PUCK Padlock.
- Makes the gear down handle inoperable preventing the raising of the landing gears.
- Heavy spring steel construction
The PortaBolt locking device will secure trailers and containers using a hardened steel alloy bar together with our patented Universal PUCK Padlock.
- Secures containers and trailers
- Hardened steel alloy bar, will allow placement of seals
- Accepts the Cobra Universal PUCK Padlocks
The RollBolt Locking Device will secure roll up doors used on the back of trailers and/or trucks. Constructed of hardened steel with a hardened steel deadbolt.
- Fit most roll up doors securing the door from rolling up.
- Allows for seal placement
- Accepts the Cobra Universal PUCK Padlock