Locking Systems International Inc. can supply a variety of hardware for cam locks, padlocks and locking systems. What you will see below is only a small sampling of the items that we have in stock. We also have custom manufacturing capabilities. For additional information about our lock hardware or locks please call 1.800.657.LOCK (5625) or email us at: email@example.com
Our Wonder Washers are designed to allow the installation of a 2-flat cam lock into a round 3/4" hole. This is designed for use in steel material and the wonder washer is constructed of steel at 1/6" thick.
- Will secure a 2-flat cam lock into a 3/4" hole drilled into steel
Our Spacer Washers are designed to "space" out cam locks from the front of the equipment while still creating a good appearance. These spacer washers are trimmed and polished and are available in a variety of sizes. We are also able to provide these spacers to your exact specifications.
- Available in 1/16", 3/32", 7/16" and 1/2" plus custom sizes.
Our Mounting Clips are designed to quickly secure a cam lock onto your equipment very quickly,taking the place of the mounting nut. Designed with an over center design that will ease assembly.
- Over center design replaces the mounting nut.
- Quickly and securely holds the cam lock in place
Our Anchor Washers will secure a 2-flat cam lock securely into a 3/4" round hole drilled into wood. This washer has 4 "teeth" to grab the wood around the hole.
- Secures locks into wood using 4 teeth that will grab the wood.
Our Anchor Plates will secure 2-flat cam locks into either metal or wood. A 3/4" hole is drilled then this anchor plate will secure over that hole to provid the mounting for the cam locks. This anchor washer is constructed out of steel 3/32" thick.
- Secures 2-flat cam locks in either steel or wood
- Constructed of steel 3/32" thick