Cobra 7 and Cobra Tubular Switch Locks are available in either Maintained or Momentary operation. Our switch locks are built like our cam locks with upgraded internal parts and an anti-drill dimple on the lock face. They are assembled at our Orlando, Florida Lock Center to new or your existing lock codes. All Cobra 7 Locks are protected by a U.S. Patent.
- Protected by U.S. Patent
- Assembled at our Orlando Florida Lock Center
- Assembled to your New or Existing Lock Codes
- Available in either Maintained or Momentary switch functions
- Flat spade connection terminals
- 7-Pin design with over 800,000 available combinations
- Current Rating: 4A/125VAC, 2A/250VAC
Flat Key Style Switch Locks provide a variety of functions in an economical package. They are available in either solder, clip on or pin switch leads. Custom design and manufacturing capabilities are available. We can design many different types and styles of switch locks.
- Available in the popular 2341 key code
- Medium security switch lock with a variety of functions
- Can be keyed alike or keyed different
The Medeco High Security Switch Locks provide switching functions with a high security virtually pick proof lock. Functions can be maintained or momentary contact in both SPDT or DPDT.